Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas wish list 2011


A few things I'd love to receive for Christmas... 


As worn by the gorgeous Christine Centenera... Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses in Crazy Tortoiseshell (from Revolve Clothing - free shipping to Australia!)


For day and night... Rachel Ruddick clutch
(I already have her matching tan messenger bag, it's so beautiful!)


Something to celebrate my return to uni next year... kikki.K Leather A4 Compendium: Khaki

A few pieces of Erin Wasson jewellery from my new favourite online shopping destination, Molten Store...


Low Luv by Erin Wasson Crystal End Bracelet (from Molten Store)


Low Luv by Erin Wasson Triple Crystal Cocktail Ring (from Molten Store)


Low Luv by Erin Wasson Hawaiian Warrior Mask Earrings (from Molten Store)


Low Luv by Erin Wasson Gold Arrowhead Studs (from Molten Store)

And some pretty notebooks (I already have this, and this, and a little pink one for recipes, which seems to be sold out)... 



Classic Diary (from Molten Store)




Daily Diary (from Molten Store)

And, since this is a beauty blog and it would be sacrilege not to include at least one beauty product on my Christmas list...



What is on your Christmas wish list? And how is your Christmas gift buying coming along?

This image is from Harper's Bazaar November 2011 issue.

3 comments:

  1. All of these things are so beautiful. You have exquisite taste Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I never heard of Molten Store before... I can tell I will definitely be placing an order there soon! Also the TF lipsticks are to die for!
    And I looove that compendium. So many gift ideas!! xxx

    ReplyDelete